A number of our customers respond constructively to utilising the potential in their digital B2B area and for this reason we offer, in collaboration with DynamicWeb, a CMS platform that can interact with your CRM or service management solutions.
CMS, as this field is called, is characterised by a number of ”Open Source” solutions and also a number of medium-sized and large suppliers that offer standard systems under normal licence conditions.
We have chosen to collaborate with DynamicWeb as it is a leading Danish supplier with a very flexible solution that allows you to start small and can grow as the company develops.
Our projects with DynamicWeb are typically an interaction where a company needs to provide its services digitally (can be membership data, customer data etc.) and where it needs to interact with the field of CRM.
DynamicWeb offers the following advantages:
- All-in-one platform (one platform for content, ecommerce and marketing)
- Built to be scalable (based on flexible Microsoft .NET technology)
- Rapid implementation (ready to run and ”best practice” solutions)
- Many online channels (personalise messages for all online channels)
- Global business (multisites, multi languages, local currencies and VAT)
- B2B and B2C (one platform that supports both B2B and B2C)