Cherwell Administration Foundation course
The Cherwell Administration Foundation course is a hands-on course for new Cherwell Service Management administrators.
In this comprehensive course, attendees will work with the Cherwell Service Management system to perform tasks that are designed for new system administrators. Cherwell Administration Foundation course is designed for system administrators with less than a year of experience, who are responsible for the configuration and maintenance of their Cherwell Service Management systems.
You will be able to learn through practicals assignments and hands-on practice new feautrures and functions of the Cherwell Service Management solution. When the course is finished, you will receive an official Cherwell certification.
- Fundamentals of CSM Administration
- Manage Users
- Configure Business Objects
- Configure Business Object Interfaces
- Analyze One-Step functionality
- Automate One-Steps
- Utilize Expressions
- Translate requirements into Dashboards and Reports
- Troubleshoot and Maintain the system
- Create Basic Business Objects, Expressions, and One-Steps
Cherwell Administration Foundation Course
When: 20-24 April 2020
Where: Industrivej 44 C, 2, 4000 Roskilde
Call +45 2210 2040 for more information.